Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Not one, but two awards!

I am such a lucky girl! I received two awards from one of my biggest fans, Jesse at the Art of Jesse. Thank you so very much; I appreciate them both- you are too sweet!

The first award is the "Child" award, I shall call it.
The rules for this award are:

1. Post the sentence : Nenhum olhar è mais puro do que uma criança: The phrase in the Portuguese language means... "There is nothing so pure as the look of a child."

2. Post the logo on your blog and link it.

3. Mention the blog that gave birth to this award: "Arte Da Li"

4. Pass it on to 10 blogs and leave a comment on their blogs to let them know they've been awarded.


The second award from Jesse is the Sunshine Award!

And the rules are:

1. Put the logo in your post or within your blog.

2. Pass the award on to 12 fellow bloggers.

3. Link the nominees within your post.

4. Let the nominees know they have received this award by leaving a comment on their blogs.

5. Share the love and link to the person who gave you the award.

All of my readers deserve this award so I bestow it upon all of you! But for those who like to see their names in lights, I especially hope the following folks take the award and run (run back to their blogs of course, and post it up!): Lilith, Nan, Evil Pixie, Shan, Anna, Duchess of Tea, Finn, TaDa, Bragger, Jimmie Earl, D-Nice, Wiley, and Carmelina!

Thank you again Jesse!

Love and pink lipsticky kisses,

Mags

10 comments:

Country Wings in Phoenix said...

Good Morning Maggie Sweetie...
Such wonderful awards. Your blog is so deserving of them. Congratulations of times two sweetie.

Have a beautiful Monday. Country hugs, Sherry

Curley said...

That is so nice. I love both of them.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awards! :-) The friends you have come to meet must have seen this in you and are thankful of it :-)

ALso, you must be one proud mama. I read your previous post and yous son must really gave the audience a show!

Belated PS!:-)

Tiffanee said...

Congtats on the awards!! You deserve them and more. You are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I am beside myself!
thanks so much for thinking of me....an award, for moi!???

sending a million thanks to you honey!

ciao
have a great monday night
carmelina

Nan said...

Two awards thanks so much for thinking of me. And did you know Jewel is from Homer Alaska where I live? I was wondering if that is in fact why you posted this video??

Evil Pixie said...

Sweet! I'll post away! :)

Lisa said...

Congrats on your lovely awards!!
Happy Spring!
Hugs, Lisa

Shan said...

You have got it GOIN' ON over here Mags Mae! Congrats on two MORE awards. You get them more than anyone I know.

And thank you for sharing these with me!! You are so sweet to care 'bout li'l ol' Shan (who can't seem to spell out any words ;)

I love to get them too! Even though they seem to die like house plants at my blog. wah wah.

Bye!

meandering pearl said...

congratulations on your beautiful awards!!! kind & pink wishes :)