Pages

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Bucket List Meme

I got this in the email and since my brain isn't function properly, I'm totally wussying out on my blog this weekend, and posting a meme.

The stuff with "X"s are things I've done. And I think the editorial comments are helpful!

Feel free to steal.

(x) Gone on a blind date

(x) Skipped school (as a teacher and as a student!)

(x) Watched someone die

( ) Been to Africa (someday!)

(x) Been to Europe

( ) Been to Middle East

( ) Been to South America

( x) Been to North America

( ) Been to Asia

(x) Been on a plane

( ) Been on a helicopter

(x) Been lost (more than once.. do I get brownie points???)

(x) Swam in the ocean

(x) Cried yourself to sleep

(x) Played cops and robbers (cowboys and Indians as well, does that count?)

(x) Recently colored with crayons

(x) Sang Karaoke

(x) Paid for a meal with coins only

(x) Done something you told yourself you wouldn’t. (*ahem* that x you see, imagine a lot of them)

(x ) Made prank phone calls

(x) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose & elsewhere

(x) Caught a snowflake on your tongue

(x) Danced in the rain-naked (no comment)

(x) Written a letter to Santa Claus

(x) Been kissed under the mistletoe

(x) Watched the sunrise with someone

(x) Blown bubbles

(x) Gone ice-skating

(x) Gone to the movies

(x) Shot a gun

( ) Gone on a safari

( ) Been deep sea fishing

(x) Driven across a country

( ) Been in a hot air balloon

( ) Been sky diving (no fucking way, ever)

( ) Been hang gliding (again, no way on Earth)

( ) Lived in more than one country (not yet!)

(x) Lay down outside at night and admired the stars while listening to the crickets

(x) Seen a falling star and made a wish (it's me come now…)

( ) Enjoyed the beauty of Old Faithful

( ) Been on a cruise (I want to do that soon!)

(x) Traveled by train

( ) Traveled by motorcycle

(x) Been horse back riding

(x) Been to Disney World

( ) Been in a rain forest

(x) Seen whales in the ocean

(x) Been to Niagara or Iguassu Falls

(X ) Ridden on an elephant

( ) Swam with dolphins

( ) Been to the Olympics

( ) Walked on the Great Wall of China

(x) Been water-skiing (I started on skis and then spent the rest of the time on my face. That counts right?)

(x) Been snow-skiing (I started on skis and then spent the rest of the time on my face. That counts, right? )

( ) Been to Westminster Abbey

( ) Been to the Louvre

( ) Been to the Mediterranean

(X ) Been to a Major League Baseball game

(x) Been to a an NFL game

2 comments:

Icy BC said...

You've done more thing on this list than have..

Maggie said...

Icy BC- I hope to do even more! thanks for reading and commenting!