Pages

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's not worth celebrating

Tonight XRayGirl had a girl's night; we've been rescheduling and rescheduling for weeks. Tonight was the night.

We went for dinner, a movie and a trip to Wally World (don't even get me started on the idiots there, okay?). We had a great time laughing and carrying on and being silly.

And as things tend to happen, the discussion turned to sex. And then we figured out the math- okay, I figured out the math and just told her- that today celebrates my 1 year anniversary of celibacy. She cackled with laughter while I was not impressed. She said she was excited to be part of the joyful occassion. I wonder if I'll ever live that down....

And trust me, it's not worth celebrating.

Abstinence makes the heart grow fonder.... bullshit!
Mags

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL you kill me.....

Unknown said...

Bullshit is soooooooooooo right!

Wiley said...

I feel you... I mean, I feel for you. Wow, that's not inappropriate or anything.
I'm at 5 months and counting - but surely I get bonus points for being in a relationship.

Yep, this sucks - and not in any good way, either.

sam said...

Hi Maggie,

Ja know.......don't even ask how long it's been for me.

I just hope it's like riding a bike.....you never forget how.

Sigh.

P

Maggie said...

TaDa- glad to make you laugh... it's my job!

Nick- amen brother!

Wiley- you totally get points for being in a relationship because that means you at least have sex in your future! Lucky you...

Sam/P- I've actually ridden a bike more recently than I've had sex...