Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Maggie Mania Trivia- Day 2

The Rules:
  • One entry per person per day
  • All answers must be submitted via the comments section of the trivia post by 9:30 pm EST in the USA! Answers after 9:30 pm EST USA will not be accepted. Also, answers not submitted on the trivia post will not count.
  • Answers will not be published until after the deadline- no cheating!
  • Unless otherwise indicated, you must get all parts of the answer correct for credit.
  • I grade all answers and my decision is final. (Hmmmm, is there a teacher in the house?)
  • Rules are subject to change because... well, because I said so.
  • I'll post the answer in the comments section of each post!


  • Today's Maggie Trivia for March Maggie-ness: Which movie star am I going to marry when I grow up (I hope)? (This is tricky!) For a bonus entry, which one do I just want to... er, uh, "worship" in a Biblical sense?

    Thanks for playing!
If you haven't entered my giveaway, please go to the actual giveaway post to see what you have to do to enter! Click here for that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to guess Johnny Depp.... (my bestfriend is nutso over him)

Curley said...

Have to think on that one. I know one but not the other.

Jimmie Earl said...

I guess the "marry" one would be Johnny Depp. The worship in the Biblical sense one would be John Cusack.
(Do I really want to say my name out loud on this one?)
JE

Curley said...

Ok, I thought about it all day till my head hurst. I would say Johnny Depp is the one you want to marry and Colin Farrell for the other.

Maggie said...

I'm going to marry John Cusack when I grow up and I want to know Johnny Depp in a Biblical sense...

Thanks to everyone who played today!