Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

He's the Magic Man!

OMG! Guess what????

Curley's son is a damn GENIUS, I say! GENIUS!

He fixed my laptop! After some messing and tweaking and doing other "super computer things only brainy computer nerds understand" he fixed it! Come to find out the Geek Squad guys at Best Buy are idiots and I do, really, only need a new plug. That's it. Really. A new adapter. A simple $30 part and my 'puter lives to let me blog from- the- red -leather- recliner- in -my- jammies- during- commercials -for -The Big Bang Theory another day!

Bless his soul!

Tickle me pink and color me happy, my laptop LIVES!

I love that kid; he's my new hero!

Happy Maggie

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Woo-hoo!! It is so great to find a computer helper! ESP. if it's free!!! I am so glad you can blog from your chair! I too cannot miss The Big Bang Theory!!
Hugs, Lisa

Shan said...

Yee Haw! What a good lad. :D

Maggie said...

Lisa- I am SO happy! And "Big Bang Theory" is the best show on tv, next to "house."

Shan- thank goddess!

A said...

Hot Damn!! And on a side note, it would make sense that the geek squad guys wanted you to think your computer was trashed. They were hoping to make a sale!

Glad to hear it's an easy fix.

Anonymous said...

Oh good... glad it didn't hurt the purse to much....

TaDa

Evil Pixie said...

Snaps to Curley's son! Fan-friggin'-tastic!