Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mother and son review

So EventChaser and RazorGator gave me free tickets for the Metallica concert- which we thank you VERY MUCH for, but I couldn't go- long story for another post later- so Mac and his friend went to the concert!

And Mac helped write the review! (Though he mumbled something about being the only kid with 'concert homework'...) Do we have another Cameron Crowe here? Or is more like Mac and Maggie, the writing duo? In reality, why do I have a feeling he and I will never write sitcoms for a living after this?

Anyway, go check out the review! And thanks again to EventChaser and RazorGator for making this possible! As always, they rock!

1 comment:

Beth Dunn said...

That is amazing that they gave you tickets! I would love to do more things like that, but not for concerts. I go to bed too early. xoxo