Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Another meme since it's a Saturday

1. Can you fill this out without lying? Yes

2. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? food

3. Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew? yes

4. Where was your profile picture taken? found it on Google Images

5. Can you play Guitar Hero? I’ve tried and I suck

6. Name someone that made you laugh today? XRay Girl

7. How late did you stay up last night and why? not very because I'm still recovering from taking Mac and his buddy to see Metallica and getting home at 230am...

8. If you could move somewhere else, would you? This is the kiss of death question in my life right now. I moved back to Civilization for a reason, which is FAMILY. Since it asks "If you could move" then my answer is YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But "can I" is a different story...

9. Ever been kissed under fireworks? probably but it doesn't stand out that I have been

10.Which of your friends lives closest to you? My BFF Curley

11. Do you believe exes can be friends? Sure (I have more exs as friends that I should. I think I'm going to start eliminating them...)

12. How do you feel about Dr Pepper? tastes like cough syrup- ick!

13. When was the last time you cried really hard? the day Trooper called, a week ago Wednesday, I guess

14. Where are you right now? on the recliner in the living room

15. What bed did you sleep in last night? My own

16. What was the last thing someone bought for you? Curley bought me a book and DaddyO bought me fabric.

17. Who took your profile picture?no one

18. Who was the last person you took a picture of? the Divine Ms K

19. Was yesterday better than today? No

20. Can you live a day without TV? Easily

21.Are you mad about anything? Not mad, actually

22. Are you upset about anything? yeah, several things

23. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? I'm not sure- let's see in a few months

24. Are you a bad influence? I can be at times

25. Night out or night in? I like both

26. What items could you not go without during the day? Computer

27. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?Grandpa Shrew (he's still alive BTW)

28. What does the last text message in your Inbox say? “Encore"

29. How do you feel about your life right now? mostly sucks

30. Do you hate anyone? hate is a strong emotion but I'm going with a "yes" on it

31. If we were to look in your Facebook Inbox, what would we find? I don't facebook

32. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? yeah

33. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? only in a bitchy sounding voice

34. What song is stuck in your head? “Broken"

35. Someone knocks on your window at 2am, whom do you want it to be? Trooper

36. Wanna have grand kids before you’re 50? No

37. Name something you have to do tomorrow. Laundry, clean the car, clean my room

38. Do you think too much or too little? WAAAAAAAAAAAY Too much

39. Do you smile a lot? Yes, which is why most people are surprised that I'm usually in a bad mood.

40. Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone? Mac

41. Is there something you always wear? underwear, except when I'm not

42. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? surfing the net

43. Did you have an exciting last weekend? FUCK NO

44. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes (Oh there's a blog post-I was 30 and at a raided house party!)

45. Have you ever dyed your hair? yup

46. Are you wearing a necklace/chain? No

47. Are you an emotional person? Yes of late more than ever before

48. What’s something that can always make you feel better? nothing can ALWAYS make me feel better

49. Will this weekend be a good one? I have high hopes

50. What do you want right now? sex

51. Have you ever worn the opposite sex’s clothing? Oh hell yeah- that's one small reason I love a significant other- expands my wardrobe!

52. Have you ever worked in a food place? currently...

53. What’s on your schedule for tomorrow? not much- maybe a matinee?

3 comments:

Curley said...

Wait a minute, didn't you and I go out last weekend? I'm up for the matinee. Call

Maggie said...

Ack- I didn't mean you, but what was SUPPOSED to have happened... ooops!

Curley said...

Just had to remind you it wasn't all bad, but I guess I would come in a distant second to what you should have been doing.