Pages

Sunday, September 20, 2009

What the hell- meme on a Sunday 'cause I'm boring

Who(m) ….
is easy to love? Curley!
do you just wanna smack? Customers at the ice cream parlor
do you trust? right now, no one
do you talk to when you’re alone? if I'm alone, who would I talk to other than myself? And I'm getting a new plant and I'm going to name him Mr. Goldstein and talk to him.

What….
dangerous things do you do while driving? dig in my purse or load a new CD into the player
are you allergic to? nuts.
is Satan’s last name? Shrew
is the last thing that moved you? the fact I can't come up with an answer worries me-- something I read about 9/11, I think...
is the freakiest thing in your house? my jewelry armoire that sitting in the middle of my bedroom floor because I don't have free wall in which to place it.

When…..
is it time to turn over a new leaf? now
will you be all that you can be? never
is enough enough? When I get mad enough to yell because I'm not usually a "yeller"
do you go to the dark side? Don't ask- you don't want to see it coming...

Where….
are your pants? hamper (I really wanted to be a smartass and write something wityy about how good they look on 'his' bedroom floor but that works better if I have a 'his' in my life...)
is your last will and testament? in my underwear drawer
is your junk food stash? night table drawer
is Carmen Sandiego? in Hell, I hope

Why…..
was the Lone Ranger alone? because he was smart enough to not get married
was The Scarlet Letter scarlet? Red is the color of sin
are musicians sexy and plumbers not? I'm sorry but plumber butt is NOT sexy
are there no seat belts on school buses? I have no idea but I've wondered why

Would you….
swim the English Channel for a doughnut and coffee? If not that, what? nope. But maybe for a Klondike bar...and $100,000 American bucks
forgive someone who deliberately hurt you? I try to forgive and not hold a grudge and sometimes that works and sometimes it doesn't
rather believe a lie if it hurt you less than the truth? sometimes, yes
still be alive if you were sucked out of an airplane window? Would you just float around in space for while? What a stupid question…

thanks to Tense Teacher for this meme!

1 comment:

Hecate said...

is Carmen Sandiego? in Hell, I hope



LOL, that has got to be the best answer yet for that question!!