Thanks so much to Anna at "Let's See if this Works"! She presented me with the Kreativ blogger award- many thanks! I love Anna's blog, too! Thank you!
There are rules that go along with winning this award and even though I can be a rule breaker, I promise to follow these guidelines this time!
2.) Copy the logo and place it in your blog. (did it!)
3.) Link the person who nominated you. (did it!)
4.) Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know. (did it!)
5.) Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' (did it!)
6.) Post links to the seven blogs you nominate. (did it!)
7.) Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them. (did it!)
An aside: this is hard because I've been blogging for more than 3 years and I think ya'll know everything!
a) I like a scoop of orange sherbet in my vanilla ice cream milkshake because then it tastes like one of those old fashioned orange push-up pops.
b) I resigned my job at the ice cream store on Wednesday, effective Oct. 2, 2009.
c) I have really bad arthritis in my right hand, especially my thumb, index finger, and the "fuck you" finger.
d) I often check out more library books than I can read during the allotted period so I either pay fines or I return them and check them right back out again since I usually have about 15 home at a time. But the reason I want so many at once is in case I get sick and have loads of time to read, or... well, what if I don't like something? I need to have another choice. And my mood changes so I have to have at least 3 different genres at home at once. Um, does this make me sound weird, or like I need medication?
e) I'm uncomfortable around old people because I feel like I end up talking to them the way I do a 5 year old and I never consciously do it. Then I catch myself and I feel like an idiot.
f) I don't recycle and I don't feel bad about not doing it but I feel bad about not feeling bad...
g) I like to wear flip- flops with toe socks just for a few weeks in the fall to make my foot transition back to real shoes easier. I try and trick my feet into being happy about shoes again. it doesn't always work...
1) Bragger- I know I've given her an award before but I think she is SOOO worthy! Her blog is always thoughtful, and usually funny or insightful. AND she's smart! I love her blog and her brain! I have a 'girl crush'!
2) Julie at Riding Solo- her pictures are beautiful. And you never know what you might get with her blog- something personal, something insightful, something funny, quirky or just off the wall! I love it! (AND she works with BOOKS!!!!!!!)
3) Shan at Shansland- her blog is another potpourri of delight. She might have a video of anything, including her kids, or some insight or just a quip about her life. All good stuff. I also personally appreciate her comments that she leaves on my blog. She is funny, kind and always offers words that make me feel better; she shows through her comments that she is a good soul.
4) Finn McCool- my blogging buddy across the Pond in the land of the Emerald Isle had beautiful pictures, smart poetry, or a personal thought to share. (And I think his writing is sexy...)
And the next 2 nominees are a bit unconventional...
6) Patti who is a member of a group photo blog called Through Our Eyes. This is her only blog but she is great. i love her pictures- they are stunning! And she is a frequent commenter here who always has something smart of fun to share. She is witty and insightful and I'm glad she's become my blog friend- and I hope to meet her in person someday!
7) Curley who is also a member of the group photo blog Through Our Eyes. She has a great sense of humor, which is apparent in her photos. I also appreciate her diligence in blog reading and commenting. She is a wonderful lady and I'm happy to call her my best friend and fellow blogger.
(Patti and Curley- we can post your award with your next picture on "Eyes" if you want!)
So once again, thanks to Anna for the award- I *heart* awards! And thanks to all the great bloggers who make my days just a little better!
Hugs and kisses,