Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Meme of the week

1. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Why would I need to BELIEVE in that? Ya either see it, or ya don't. Duh.

2. If you could have one dream come true, what would it be?
Unlimited cash

3. Do you believe in eternal love?
No

4. What feeling do you love most?
When I feel happy and satisfied

5. What feeling do you hate the most?
Frustration, the inability to control ANYTHING

6. Do you cherish every single friendship you have?
No

7. Do you believe in God?
Nope, not at all

8. Who cares for you most?
My family

9. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My family

10. What emotion do you like to show?
Happiness and my silly side- usually at the same time

11. If you have something troubling you, what do you do?
usually I do 1 of 2 extremes: either I talk it to death with someone I care about or I don't say a word and keep it inside

12. Whom do you admire most?
My dad

13. Whom did you last chat with in a chat room?
I don’t participate in chat rooms”

14. What kind of person do you think the one you stole this meme from is?
Quirky, very intelligent and humorous

15. What color do dye your hair?
Its natural color- a brownish red

16. Why are you doing this meme?
Because I don't have the mental energy to write something real right now

17. What do you do when you’re moody?
Unfortunately, I usually turn to food for comfort, or I sleep. Of late, I've also gone into hiding and go off by myself

18. At which age do you wish to or did you, get married?
I was 19. In case anyone cares, I was divorced when I was 24.

19. If today is the last day of your life, what will you do?
Spend it with my loved ones

20. Who is the person you trust the most?
Myself

21. Last time you smiled?
Today

22. What are you listening to right now?
The Verizon Wireless Operator

23. Who was the last person you saw in your dreams?
Trooper

24. Are you talking to someone while doing this?
The Verizon Wireless Operator

25. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Ummmmmmmmm- open. Who walks around with their eyes closed?

26. Is there a quote by which you live?
“If you don't have anything nice to say, come sit next to me."- Mae West

27. Do you want someone you cannot have?
yes

28. Who always makes you laugh?

no one always makes me laugh

29. What was the worst idea you’ve had this week?
Paying my Verizon Wireless bill online

30. Do you speak another language other than English?
No

31. You are at the store when suddenly 2 men walk in with guns and rob the place. Are you the hero, quiet & follow the rules type, or try to make a run for it?
Whatever it takes to stay alive — and not piss anyone off

32. Do you like Twizzlers?
yes

33. Are you a YouTube watcher?
nope

34. When an auto glass store calls and asks if you have a chip or crack in your windshield, what do you tell them?
Yes, because there is a crack in my windshield

35. What is the age difference between you and your father?
It's 27 years

36. Have you ever tried to find the end of a rainbow?
yep

37. Camping – recreational vehicle or tent?
No camping, not never- I hate camping. HATE, HATE, HATE it!

38. Have you ever had to call 9-1-1?
yup

39. Whose is your favorite blog to visit?
I have several so to name only a few (and even though they aren't all here, see my blog roll for more favs!)! Bragger, Prodigal Tourist, Rose Tea Garden, Tense Teacher

40. How long do you think you could live locked in your house on the food that you have on hand right now?
A week or 2, though we don't have any bread but we have the stuff to make bread so I think it would be okay...

41. Pepper – shaker or grinder?
Grinder

42. What state is 2 states west of you?
Iowa (sort of)

43. What color do you believe you look best in?
Black and various pink shades

No comments: