Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Stop the world, I want to get off...

Ya ever get totally sick of your own thoughts? Shit, for the last 8 months I've thought of nothing but getting a damn job, applying for jobs, interviewing for jobs, networking and begging people I don't know and do know for a job, writing killer cover letters for jobs...

Worrying about money, money , money... Affording anything, not having any retirement...

Getting my own place....

Keeping my cell phone turned on...

Being a loser who scoops ice cream...

My idiot evil Shrew Grandparents

Mac's needs...

Men and the lack there of in my life... and wondering if it will always be that way...

Being lonely, being fat, being in my hometown, which isn't comfortable for me...

I hate being inside my head all the time. I feel consumed. I want new thoughts. I hate being here in my mind. I'd move if I could- outta my brain that is.

3 comments:

Anna said...

http://thesoulstoragecompany.com/

Shan said...

Mags, you've got a lot going for you also but I know how easy it is to listen to that little doubting voice inside. I always think you have such a great attitude about things in your blog and boy can you get some writing done around here!!!

There's bound to be something that opens up for you soon if you keep sending in those resume's and believing in your abilities! I know the job market is suckville out there. It's a scary time. Hang in there and try to chalk this time up to "character research" for your next great novel!!

Hang in there!!! Or take meds. It certainly has helped me work on the happy self talk of late. ;)

Maggie said...

TyAnna: I can decide if I want to laugh or be scared.....

Shan- OMG, girl. thank you so very very much. Your comments always make me feel better. I so wished we lived closer together because I think we could be buddies!

thanks so the sweet words. You do rock!