Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

Stolen Meme

1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say?
"I finally have something in common with the Virgin Mary!"

2. Do you trust all of your friends?
All-No; but most

3. Would you move to another state or country to be with the one you love?
YES

4. Do you believe that everything happens for a reason?
nope

5. Can you make a dollar in change right now?
sure can; hope you don't mind pennies

6. Which one of your friends do you think would make the best doctor?
Hecate

7. Are you afraid of falling in love?
yeah

8. Is there someone who pops into your mind at random times?
Yes

9. What’s your most favorite scar?
Favorite scar? What sort of weird question is this? I have 2 scars so I think I like the chicken pox one on my forehead the best.

10. When was the last time you flew in a plane?
March 2009- Across the Pond to Dublin

11. What did the last text message you sent say?
I have to wk 2day; will call l8r

12. What features do you find most attractive in the preferred sex?
wrists and hands

13. Fill in the blank: I love __________
shoes and purses.

14. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future?
getting a full time job with benefits that doesn't involve scooping ice cream

15. If you were to wake up from being in a coma for an extended time, whom would you call?
Mac and Daddy-O

16. How many kids do you want to have?
I have 1; odds are slim to none that I would have more at this point in my life but I always wanted to have 4 all together. Guess I'm a fourth of the way to my goal.

17. Would you make a good parent?
Actually I think I suck as a parent.

18. Where was your default picture taken?
from the web

19. Whats your middle name?
Janelle (and I love it!)

20. Honestly, what’s on your mind right now?
Am I ever gonna find a full time job and not have my feet throb because I stood for 6 straight hours?

21. If you could go back in time and change something, what would it be?
I would never had big hair in my frosh HS picture.

22. Who was (or will be)the maid of honor/ best man in your wedding?
This will probably be a moot point since I don't ever see myself as getting married again.

23. What are you wearing right now?
t-shirt and capris

24. Righty or lefty?
Righty

25. Best place to eat?
OUT (anywhere that doesn't involve me cooking!) or having someone else cook for me

26. Favorite jeans?
Right Fit from Lane Bryant

27. Favorite animal?
horse

28. Favorite juice?
orange

29. Have you had the chicken pox?
Yes

30. Have you had a sore throat?
Many times

31. Ever had a bar fight?
I've yelled at people but never had an actual physical confrontation

32. Who knows you the best?

Gulo or Curley

33. Shoe size?
8 1/2 to a 9; depending on the shoe

34. Do you wear contacts or glasses?
glasses because I can't touch my eyeball; it gives me the willies.

35. Ever been in a fight with your pet?
I don't have a pet

36. Been to Mexico?
nope but I would like to; I can see myself as the "mysterious Gringa" living at the end of a road near the water

37. Did you buy something today?
no

38. Did you get sick today?
not really, just sick and tired of stupid people

39. Do you miss someone today?
always

40. Did you get in a fight with someone today?
no- and what's with all the questions about fighting?

41. When is the last time you had a massage?
It's been YEARS!!!!!! A Sam used to give them to me many moons ago, which is the last time I can remember. I would give good money for one right this very second.

42. Last person to lay in your bed
me

43. Last person to see you cry?
Curley and Daddy-O

44. Who made you cry?
AIISam

45. What was the last TV show you watched?

A rerun of King of the Hill

46. What are your plans for the weekend?

work and work

47. Whom do you think will re-post this?
Maybe no one, or anyone who wants to do so

48. Who was the last person you hung out with?
XRayGirl

49. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say?
I don't have a significant other... but if I did.... well, guess I would want to tell him first...

No comments: