Pages

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Anger Management needed

I am so angry lately. I have no idea why. I just can't seem to find my inner peace and get in tough with my Zen.

I'm not usually an angry person. I'm usually generally a pretty happy one but lately I'm just so pissed off at the world about everything.

How do I find that inner peace again?

Yes, I've tried thinking of happy and positive things. I've tried doing some exercises. I've tried petting the puppies, which usually makes me happy. (I have to say that tonight I found FREE puppies at the pet store because they're technically mutts: Jack Russell, Dalmatian, and Husky mixes. These are so cute!) I've tried breathing and sleeping and listening to happy music. I just can't seem to find my "sunshine".

EVERYTHING is making me mad; it's the sublime to the ridiculous.

The up side is that I'm not taking it out on anyone. I'm a little bit short on patience with my students but I'm not downright crabby or mean to them.

But I'm so mad. About everything. And I've never been like this and it scares me.

Any suggestions on how to shake this?

Mad Maggie

2 comments:

Curley said...

I think we need a spa day. You need to be pampered. Then maybe a huge bowl of ice cream with hot fudge sauce. Although, I think if this winter weather would go away, we all would be in a better mood.

Maggie said...

Curley- I would love a spa day- count me in! when??!!!?? And I'll take the ice cream too!!

The weather is finally going to get winter- i hate to blame my issues on winter since I lived through worse. i hate that i have no windows in my library- that's an issue for sure.