- Tons of my students wished me happy Valentine's Day.
- One student gave me a card
- Another student gave me brownies
- Yet another student gave me an elaborate piece of costume jewelry, a large silver and faux diamond cross necklace because he said I could "pull of the Madonna-esque quality" of the piece. Madonna like in the Holy Mother???? Uh, no, like the pop star- she wore a similar one in her "Like a Prayer" video the student told me... I can't decide if being compared to Pop Culture icon Madonna is a compliment or not... should I rethink my wardrobe?
- I loved the Google valentine today!
- I received a bunch of Valentine texts from friends- and send many!
- I got chocolates from a Secret Admirer
- The people I follow on Twitter have been twitter-pated by Valentine's Day today and all the love and good cheer is nice!
And the day isn't over! So.................
Hugs& Pink Lipsticky Kisses,