Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Foot fetish week, it's not

But I thought I would show you some really cute shoes I got for Christmas and have been dying to wear-- but the weather won't cooperate (and I don't really think I could wear these to school!) Now, I realize if I had a nice beau to take me to the theatre or the ballet, I would most certainly wear these!

Or! Maybe I'll just take myself to a show and wear them, especially since my sexy pedicured toes will be hidden under the sexy-ness!

In Shoes We Trust,
Maggie

On another note, here's some shoe music...


7 comments:

Kelly G. said...

EEK!!! LOVE the shoes!! And that's one of my absolute favorite songs. Most people are familiar with it, but not everyone knows who wrote it.

If you didn't know who wrote it, the songwriter is Lee Hazelwood. He put out plenty of albums on his own, but some of his best work was the stuff that he put out with Nancy Sinatra. The guy is one of my biggest musical heroes.

The next time you're over here in Chicago, we'll have to take our leopard print pumps out together. Although I don't know how far I'm actually capable of walking in mine. =)

Cheryl said...

Take yourself out just for a bite to eat! Or some shopping! Any excuse to wear sexy shoes.

Maggie said...

Kelly- we will TOTALLY rock out our fancy shoes... maybe we could ear tennis shoes to the club door and then put on the sexy pumps before we go in? We'll just need large handbags! haha!

Cheryl- great ideas- thank you! I never think to do anything "dressy" for myself. I'll grab a bite to eat alone, or do a museum or see a movie, but I never think of wearing sexy shoes for those events! And I have over 200 pair of shoes, so...

sam said...

Hmmm, I have three pairs of sneakers.

Patti

Maggie said...

Patti- we need to go shoe shopping when I come see you!

Unknown said...

ahan... its really very nice thanks for sharing this with us.


womens shoes

Anna said...

I never wear sexy shoes or even have the fashion capacity to recognize any, lol but those are darn cute!