Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Why in the hell would I have the blahs on a 4 day weekend?

Well, I was going to post about my Black Friday non-adventure adventure and about hangin' with Hecate on Wednesday but Mac has my car. I gave him permission, he didn't steal it. But this is the first time I've let him use my car and I can't seem to focus on writing right now. I know he was just going to Wally World and then to a friend's house but I'm still nervous. I KNOW he'll be fine, right? I also have the "blahs". Too much litter in my head to try and write. And I think I'm trying to catch a cold or something.... dunno. I'm just "off" right now.

So I'll leave you with this:

Makes me feel better!

Maggie

3 comments:

Curley said...

OMG! Me too. That would make anyone feel better. Take a nap, that always helps. Hope you feel better.

Evil Pixie said...

It definitely put a smile on my face.

Maggie said...

A little JD can make anyone smile. I was thinking about watching a "pirates" or "chocolat" while I wait for Mac to come home!