I giggled at every uttered cheesy line about "being together forever" and "I'd die without you". Those corny love movie lines from the old films being utter between two kids, one vampire and one teenager. And I thought if Mac rolled his eyes one more time, they'd pop right out of his head.
Mac's comments regarding this vampire phenomenon:
- "This movie shou'dve been called Nice Guys Finish Last" and he went on the profess that while straight, he wants a Team Jacob shirt and "I'd wear that fucker with pride and a smile. Edward's a pussy." O-kay!
- "These movies are like what crack has to be like. You know it's bad for you and you want to stop but can't. I keep watching. And I NEED to see the rest of this crap."
- "Hello.... My name is Edward "Anorexic and haven't eaten in 800 days" Cullen." This was in response to a shirtless Edward. And I have to admit, that wasn't really pretty. It was, in fact, sort of creepy.
- "Bella's a fickle bitch!"
- "God, does Kristen Whateverhernameis have any other facial expression than angst?"
- "People are all pissed off at Adam Lambert yet they stand in line to watch a movie about bestiality. Go figure."
I support Team Werewolf,