Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

That stupid fortune cookie! And about my laptop...

And there's another one popping up with that whole "Old friends reappearing" crap............

Haven't heard from this Sam since the beginning of October and out of the blue, he's going on a trip and is staying about 50 miles from me; he wanted to see if I wanted to have dinner.

At first I thought it would be no big deal and made dinner plans. Then I spoke with my Bro and we made arrangements for the entire fam-damily to gather around Daddy-O for his birthday for dinner. So I had to cancel dinner with that Sam, which really didn't bother me at all, frankly.

I knew XRay Girl and I should've just eaten the Mexican food along with the drinks last week...

Blame the fortune cookie mojo, cuz I ain't got game right now...
Mags

And so far so good- Curley's wonderful son got my computer working. Tall Guy is my HERO!! Huge pink lipsticky kisses and hugs, Tall Guy!!!!!!!! Thank you! I seem to be TroHo free!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

damned fortune cookie!

D-nice said...

Damn, I need your fortune cookie mojo to get my house sold so at least I can get back closer to you!!! This is bad fortune cookie mojo not the good kind we need!

Maggie said...

S Sage- I know- right? Why can't these all be job offers rather than old BFs?

DNice- i know!!! we need GOOD mojo! I had Chinese again last night and I didn't eat my cookie at all. It wouldn't have helped sell your house, damn it!

sam said...

Hi Maggie,

At least the computer is working.

Dinner with DaddyO was probably the better choice!

P

Maggie said...

sam/P- you are so right- we had a great time!!!