Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Exhaustion is an excuse for a meme on Hump Day

I have about 80 things- pithy and witty things about being tired and humping but we all know it would be lies- I could say but I'm too tired so I'm cheating and leaving you with a meme this morning. I might come back tonight and post something but prolly not since the fam-damily from Texas is heading north in the next 36 hours. This means major cleaning of the attic bedroom because it's turning into the Walton's up there- Mac, me, and Aunt and Uncle Lone Stars will be in residence for about five days.

And to maintain honour among thieves, thanks to Sunday Stealing for my meme!

1) What's your middle name?
Mae

2) How old are you?
38

3) Where are you from? Are you living there right now?
Civilization, and yes I am, for now

4) Is it cold where you are?
no; it's rather muggy but thanks for asking

5) What's the time?
early freaking morning

6) What are you wearing?
army green capris, purple silk& cotton t-shirt, bare feet, matching red bra and underwear

7) What was the last thing you listened to?
Lady Gaga and KISS covers on Glee (Mac is a Gleek)

8) What was the last thing you ate?
Double stuff Oreos

9) What was the last thing you watched on TV?
Glee

10) What's your favorite tv show? Why?
Big Bang Theory because the humor is "smart"; House because the writing is creative and on the edge (oh and hell, because Hugh Laurie's real life accent is smokin' hawt!)

11) Quick! Find a book, or something with text on it! Flip to a random page and post the second paragraph's first sentence.
"I don't want to talk about it."

12) What was the last movie you saw? How was it?
Why Did I get married (the first one) and it wasn't bad

13) Do YOU think you have an accent? Where do people in your country do people speak with strong accents?
I didn't think I did until I moved to the Wild West and everyone there said I had a huge accent so I guess I do. Areas of the US with accents that are thick and noticeable: the deep South, Boston, the Bronx, and northern Minnesota, to name a few.

No comments: