Pages

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Meme

It's wet and humid and everything feels damp and yucky and I am just not in the mood to do anything, not even blog. I have to do laundry, which will take forever to dry, and I have to go grocery shopping, which sucks most of the time. And I have to go back to school tomorrow though I keep telling myself there's only 21 school days left. I can do ANYTHING for 21 more school days, right? So I went to Sunday Stealing for a meme!

01) Are you currently in a serious relationship?
I have a crush on a person that I've grown to care very deeply for but right now circumstances (mainly distance, timing, and money) prevent us being together, so I don't know if I could call it a "relationship." I know that if he were here or I there, then the answer would be yes.

02) What was your dream growing up?
to be an actress or an awarding willing journalist

03) What talent do you wish you had?
to be able to paint or draw or have perfect pitch

04) If I bought you a drink what would it be?
Cosmo please

05) Favorite vegetable?
green beans

06) What was the last book you read?
The Man Who Loved Books too Much

07) What zodiac sign are you?
Libra

08) Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? Explain where.
Pierced ears- one hole in each, and a tat of a rosebud on my right outer ankle

09) Worst Habit?
over eating

10) If you saw me walking down the street would you offer me a ride?
I don't know you so I might have driven by and not realized it. Sorry!

11) What is your favorite sport?
to play, none. to watch, American Football

12) Do you have a Pessimistic or Optimistic attitude?
Most of the time, I'm very optimistic but on certain things, like finding a job or love I'm rather pessimistic

13) What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with your best friend?
Laugh and see if we could "Lucy and Ethel" our way out

14) Worst thing to ever happen to you?
Not sure how to answer this one, so I'm not

15) Tell me one weird fact about you.
My second toe is longer than my big toe

16) Do you have any pets?
nope

17) What if I showed up at your house unexpectedly?
I'd let you in so I would finally know who you are and I could then give you a ride if I saw you walking down the street

18) What was your first impression of your best friend?
that she is super nice, kind and generous. and has a great sense of humor

19) Do you think clowns are cute or scary?
Not scary but not cute- interesting or entertaining

20) If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be?
thin and toned

21) Would you be my crime partner or my conscience?
My role in life usually finds me as a partner in crime

22) What color eyes do you have?
just regular old dark brown

23) Ever been arrested?
nope

24) Bottle or can soda?
I love to drink it out of a glass bottle but it's hard to find, so plastic bottles or cans are just fine

25) If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it?
give some to Daddy-O, pay off some bills, buy/do something fun, and then bank at least $1000 for Mac's senior year stuff, like graduation, trip, etc...

26) What's your favorite place to hang out at?
bookstores, with friends and family, the couch

27) Do you believe in ghosts?
yes

28) Favorite thing to do in your spare time?
blog, email, read, sleep, watch movies

29) Do you swear a lot?
yes, but I'm trying to cut way back.

30) Biggest pet peeve?
whistling, nail biting

31) In one word, how would you describe yourself?
(right this moment) sleepy

32) Do you believe/appreciate romance?
hmmmmmm, I appreciate it yes; do I believe in it is yet to been seen. Though I guess that answer to that is yes because I keep holding out for the possibility that it will happen so there must be some belief there

33) Favorite and least favorite food?
fav= sweets or pasta.... least fav= hamburgers

34) Do you believe in God?
nope

6 comments:

Anna said...

I borrowed your stolen meme it was fun and I enjoyed reading your answers. :-)

Hootin Anni said...

An actress may pay more, but the journalist sounds much more rewarding. At least I think.

My S S is here, if you'd like to visit with me and haven't today.

Evil Pixie said...

Favorite veggie is green beans? Second toe longer than the big toe? Don't believe in God? Bookstores, with family & friends, the couch? We are kindred spirits!!! :)

Anonymous said...

you don't believe in GOD ???

hmmmm.... how was your weekend

sam said...

Maggie,

GASP!!! Least favorite...hamburgers???? Burgers are about my favorite thing. With cheese, grilled onions, shrooms....I'm getting hungry!

P

Maggie said...

Anna- I'm glad you enjoyed- and feel free to steal my thieving anytime! LOL!

Hootin Anni- thanks for commenting and linking- your blog is so fun! (too bad I did neither- social work and education. I think I'm an idiot)

Evil P- we are such soul sisters! I think we should meet! We could compare our big toes in a book store while eating green beans and not worry we're going to hell since it doesn't exist... or something like that!

TaDa- nope, I don't believe in God. And the weekend was waaaaaaaaaaaay to short! Hope yours was grand!

Sam/P- i know, people think I'm crazy but 'burgers are my least favs. It has nothing to do with cows or eatin' animals or whatever; I just like other parts of the Moo better. And I have hamburger in my spaghetti sauce.