Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

Brain freeze

I had about 389 ideas for posts for today, as I was writing this last night, but for the life of me, I can't think of one of them. I'm so tired, I guess. I had a few funny stories about... stuff, I think.

On Thursday evening:

The whole fam-damily arrived from Texas. We went to meet the Nephew. I had a minor computer issue that figured itself out. I worried about the birth of the baby. This was a day of special education students taking final exams (using the DUMBEST exam schedules in the history of schedules). I had to clean the kitchen, do a load of laundry, and make up the bed for the guests. I've worried because of a friend of mine is angry with me (he's giving me the silent treatment... nice) and is now ignoring me. Mac made plans and left the house, then changed his plans and left again. We went out to dinner. I returned library books. I have a new job lead that's going to require some fast re-doing of the resume.

Lemme think; I'm sure I can do better than this later today. And if not... well, there's always tomorrow!

Mags

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your new nephew... Hope you have a great weekend...

love

TaDa

Maggie said...

TaDa- thanks. You have a great weekend too. Wish I were there...

Connie Eyberg Originals said...

My you have a lot of blogs! How do you keep up? I have two and often lapse. Hope you had a wonderful Pink Saturday. Thanks for visiting me. Connie

Victoria said...

Gorgeous pinks...love all those shoes..so super fabulous!!
Kiki~

Brenda ~ The Heminger Farmhouse said...

Wow, that's a lot of pink shoes!! LOL !! Love the pink cakes! Making me hungry...haven't had breakfast yet :)

Happy Belated Pink Saturday to you!
Warmest, Brenda

Char said...

It's so much fun in here. I want to eat the cupcake and I would love all those gorgeous shoes. A girl can never have enough shoes, can she?? Happy Pink Saturday, Char

Maggie said...

Thanks to all of you who posted about my PS here! Glad you enjoyed! And Connie, I think I'm a glutton for punishment.

joey Ledlie said...

Hi Maggie mae, love the shoes hehehee. Love the cake even more yummmmm. I'm a cakeaholic.
kisses, joey

D.E. said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog. You have several wow how do you find the time. Happy pink on Sunday. DE

Elena said...

Cupcakes - yum!
Pink shoes of all sorts - a must for every girl's wardrobe :)

Happy belated pink saturday!

Have a great week.
ciao for now,
Elena :)
http://epdesigns.com.au/blog