Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

"Flow it, Show it! Long as I can grow it my HAIR!"~ Hair

If hair hating were an Olympic sport I would win gold medal. I am STILL hating my hair, after the most recent BAD cut that I got a few weeks ago!

Right now, the top layer (can't believe I layers, that stupid haircutting witch) is curling.... outward. Some of the time. Then the other times it's curling--- any damn direction is wants to curl. I hate it. I'm still wearing head scarves and headbands.

Daddy-O HATES the hairbands. Like I care but of course that's in the back of my head every time I put one on.

I put product in and try to use the blow dryer and sometimes it works and other times, not so much. And when it doesn't work, I have three choices: 1) deal with it the way it is; 2) wet it down and start all over again; or 3) place a paper bag on my head.

Today was a really baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hair day, can you tell? I had it flipping out on one side of the top layers, and the bottom side of the other side of my head was flipping out. I had a flat section in the front and my sideburns area (where I don't really have any sideburns) were... smushed. NOTHING helped the hair today- the only option was either #3 or go to school looking stupid. Since a paper bag would be considered "distracting to the classroom learning process" according to the handbook, I went with looking stupid.

I hate my hair right now. Really really hate it. I mean I hate my hair so much that if hate were people I'd be China.

Mags

On another note....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It can't be worse than my obnoxious curls !!!

SMILE tomorrow is a new day! and join my weight blog please?

Curley said...

Ok, I guess I am the only one that thinks your hair looks cute. It's supposed to be the tousled look where the curls go in all different directions. At least you have bunches of hair. not like me who has skinny hair with no body.

Wiley said...

So the paper bag is out? There's a great Calvin and Hobbes strip where Calvin cuts his hair off so Hobbes draws on hair with a marker - you could try that...

Ok, I'll shut up now.

A said...

I thought X-Ray Girl took you and got that all fixed?

Maggie said...

TaDa- I always seem to want what I can't have- I'd take the curls- haha! And I'll go look at the weight blog.

Curley- well, this is going to be said too late but DON'T CUT YOUR HAIR!!!! And thanks...

Wiley- gee, thanks for that tip! LOL!

Lilith- this IS the fixed version...