Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Disney meme

Which Disney film is your favorite?

Beauty and the Beast

Which Disney "Princess” Disney Film is your favorite?

If I understand the question, my favorite Princess Disney film would be Sleeping Beauty since Aurora is my favorite Princess

Which Disney film makes you cry the most?

Believe it or not, Up.

Which Disney film makes you the happiest?

Mary Poppins.

Which Disney film has the best music?

Aladdin

Which Disney film has the best love story?

There's something sweet, almost kind, about Beauty and the Beast

Who is your favorite Disney Princess?

Aurora from Sleeping Beauty

Who is your favorite Disney Prince?

The Prince in Sleeping Beauty

Who is your favorite Disney animal sidekick?

Phil (voiced by Danny DeVito) in Hercules. He was the Satyr.

First Disney movie you saw?

Mary Poppins at the drive in with my parents

Were you frightened by any Disney Films?

Probably Bambi

Who is your favorite Disney main character animal?

Mickey of course!

Which Disney movie do you dislike?

Tarzan or Pocahontas

Who is your favorite villain?

Truly, Disney villains have always been my favorite so I can never decide between Malificent or Cruela de Ville

What is your favorite Disney song?
I love the music from so many so this is a tough one. I think "Ain't never had a friend like me" from Aladdin, performed by Robin Williams, has some of the most amazing lyrics in a Disney film ever!

Thanks Jimmie Earl for the meme!

No comments: