Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Follow up to this morning's post: "2 interivews, 3 jobs... explode"

I had the English teacher at Alcatraz interview today. I felt like it went well. It was casual but serious. It also, almost, had that *wink wink nudge nudge* feel to it, like it was a game because they were so happy with me. Who knows, I could be wrong, but I feel like it went really really well. And I have a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach they're going to offer it to me.

I did learn three things about it:
1- it's going to be for 6 weeks and no more. There isn't even a hint or a clue it could be longer. The other teacher is VERY committed to coming back
2- It would be for three sections of freshmen English and for 2 sections of Junior English
3- it would all be for sub pay. Yes, it would be a totally temp. position for substitute teacher pay= $52 a day. Grading, lesson plans, teaching, prep, all for the low low price of $52 a day.

Guess I'll be hearing from everyone in on Wednesday. Since school starts AUGUST 12!!!

No comments: