So, I offer to take Jack's pictures. I told ITSam we can wait for this heat wave to break and take some outside; we could even do it in the early autumn. We could do this around the third weekend in Sept. Jack can still go ahead and get his picture taken at school for his mom who can buy what she wants; and we'll do something different for ITSam. (Jack has to have his picture taken at school no matter what for the standard yearbook shot, his school record, and for his student ID, regardless if anyone buys these pictures) Then ITSam can order whatever he wants from me (and for his family.) He and Jack were both agreeable to this solution. Jack was pretty excited and wanted to know if I could take a picture of him sitting at his dad's drum set, wearing his AC/DC t-shirt, and tossing the drum sticks in the air. Well, of COURSE I said Y*E*S!!!
ITSam sends his ex-wife a text and tells her he isn't going to order pictures. She texts back and wants to know why. Now, I would normally say "none of your business" if it were my ex Sperm Donor but ITSam says he's going to have Jack's pictures taken somewhere else that's cheaper. She wants to know if I'm taking them since she knows I assisted the photographer who took ITSam's niece's wedding shots. ITSam says yes I am. HEREIN IS THE PROBLEM!!!!!!!
Now the ex-wifeie wants to know if she can just order the pictures from me, too. Well, shit. My first response is damn ITSam for blabbing but what's done is done.
The real question is should I let the bitch order pictures from me? My gut response is a huge no f*@#wording way am I going to do that. I have reasons:
- no matter how good the pictures are, she'll complain, and nothing will be good enough, and Sam will NEVER hear the end of it
- she'll just keep wanting more and more favors
- I have lots going on in the next few weeks so this is going to happen on my time schedule (well, mine and ITSam's) and I will not bend to her will. And she will want pictures done NOW and will bug Sam to death asking him when it's going to happen. Which will piss him, and me, off.
- she keeps telling ITSam she wants us all (her, him, me and he BF) to be friends and I do not want to be her friend in any shape or form. I don't even like her existence let alone be a friend. So NOT gonna happen
- she'll want to be at the photo shoot and also pick out what Jack is going to wear. Again, no. Just... no.
- She's a mean, evil conniving bitch and I just don't want to do it
So, what to do? Stand my ground and say no and let him have many arguments with his ex over it and be miserable? Or just say yes and deal with it myself and suck it up.
Feed back please!