Have You Ever?
125. Built a snowman?
Of course. If you haven't built a snowman, go do it now. I'll wait.
126. Heard Santa’s sleigh?
I would've swore yes to this as a kid!
127. Seen Santa & Rudolph in the sky?
128. Sat on Santa’s lap?
129. Shoveled the driveway/sidewalk?
130. Made snow angels?
131. Built a fort/igloo?
Nope- us neighborhood kids would try and it would always collapse on us before we could finish.
132. Wrote a Christmas list?
133. Wrote a letter to Santa?
134. Left cookies/milk for Santa & reindeer?
135. Caught a snowflake on your tongue?
136. Went caroling?
137. Got hurt during the winter season?
Sort of! I broke my foot in freshmen High School PE class a few weeks before Christmas. I had a huge Christmas tree painted on my cast for the holiday, compliments of Daddy-O.
138. Gone ice skating/sledding?
Yes, both. I fell down a lot. Both.
139. Kissed under a mistletoe?
sort of. One of those moments where we were both "uh, we gotta kiss because we're stuck standing here" rather than it being giddy and romantic.
140. Experienced/saw a miracle happen?
I don't think so.
141. Get everything you wanted for Christmas?
No, but who does? And what does it matter?
Yes, though not much this holiday season since I've been sick for several days..
181. You prefer to stay inside where it’s warm?
Truer words were never spoken.
182. You’ve given something (or $) to charity?
183. You spent more than what people spent on you?
In a few instances
184. You like to take your time opening presents?
185. The thing you want most this year costs $100+?
I can't think of any one thing I want that costs that much.
186. You expect to get more than 10 presents this year?
I don't EXPECT that at all
187. You’re a Scrooge/Grinch?
I don't think so.
188. Christmas = snow?
NO! Christmas= family
189. You know the lyrics to more than 25 Christmas songs?
Oh, certainly. I love Christmas music.