Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

where did that good idea go?

I hate that I think of great topics during the day and as soon as I sit down to blog, I can't remember a thing? I usually try to write myself a note but then I leave the note at work and can't remember it until I see if the next day and then forget again... well, you get my drifts.

What's worse is when I remember to bring the note home and I can't remember the details. I jotted one or 2 words and then I think "what hell was that supposed to be about?" It's all Greek. What was I going to say that I thought was blog worthy about "Pandas"? Hell, what even made me think that? So I think through the whole day trying to key in on the word Panda and draw nothing. Then I'm frustrated because I obviously had a good idea with Pandas but can't focus on something else because I'm concentrating so hard on Pandas that I can't come up with anything else.

Or my all time favorite idiot moment when it come to blog topics: I remember the topic and I sit down and start to write only to come up with about 1 paragraph. 1 very short paragraph. Okay, it seemed like a super idea to the point where I remembered it but I can't get anything else out of it. Nothing,. Nada. Zip. Zilch. The one paragraph blog post. yeah, right.

I swear I should have an entire blog dedicated to blog ideas gone awry. The ones that can't be developed or the single word or phrase that was once part of my brain that's gone. The single paragraph blog posts. Ugh!

Writer's Alzheimer's? Or just a blocked writer?

Mags

No comments: