Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Random diet musings

Chicken carbonara Weight Watchers sucks. I've eaten about 20 kinds of Weight Watchers and Lean Cuisine meals and it's the first one that sucked totally and completely.

Why is it that I want movie popcorn with butter, garlic bread, and lemoncello cake more than anything else on this diet?

I would do sexual favors for the person who could make peanutbutter keeps it's taste and texture but be only 30 calories.

I like swimming and biking and paddling a boat. Whodda thought I could like exercise?

I've been experimenting with my favorite drink at Starbucks and no matter how my favorite baristas try, my tall sugar free mocha, sugar free peppermint, skinny, no whip drink doesn't taste anything like my former Venti Peppermint Mocha with Whip.

I love, love, love unsweetened iced tea, thank goodness because I would get really sick of water.

And why does Diet soda pop all have super nasty, gross, yucky after tastes?

I roasted asparagus, ate it, and lived to tell. And my pee was not weird.

Mags

1 comment:

A said...

The nasty after taste comes from the aspartame they use as a sweetener. Coke Zero and Pepsi Max claim their drinks taste just like the real thing, but they also have that nasty taste!