Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random thoughts from a headached mind

Mac had all his indoor senior pictures taken today and we'll get the outside ones on Friday. Nothing like waiting until the last minute since he graduates in 1 week and 1 day.

I watched Tangled today and I was pleasantly surprised at the movie.

A woman (and her husband) at work have been on a waiting list for 3 years to adopt a baby. She was born today. Such a blessing!

I still have the headache. It isn't as strong as it was but it's still making me sick to my stomach. I've had it all day but it was worse after school. I wonder if my afternoon classes are making me ill.

Mac is having an open house and it's going to be all desserts: 3 sorts of cookies, rice crispy treats, peanutbutter bar cookies, cake pops, a traditional cake, and mini cheesecakes. Diabetics beware.

Well shit, I give up. Looking at the computer screen hurts my eyes.

Sorry for this feeble, random blog post. I hope to improve by tomorrow!

Mags

1 comment:

Curley said...

I'm sorry that you still have the headache. I'm sure it's stress. Hope you feel better today.(Thurs). Great news on the baby. Did I give you a baby afghan for her?