Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Weekend meme

1. What is your favorite weekend activity?
sleeping in

2. How does the weather affect your weekend plans? Does it matter?
if I have something outdoors-y planned, rain would be an issue but I can usually find something to do on a weekend regardless of the weather!

3. When does your weekend start and when does it end?
it's starts at 3:30pm on Friday and ends when I go to bed on Sunday night

4. Can you recommend a good weekend getaway place?
nope

5. Do you spend weekends alone or with other people?
other people most of the time but alone doesn't worry me

6. What would your fantasy weekend look like?
lots of relaxing and sleeping in

7. Do you have any special weekend rituals?
did I mention I like to sleep in?

Thanks to the Queen's meme for these questions!

2 comments:

Curley said...

Sounds like my kind of weekend!

Bragger said...

My mind won't let me sleep in. I am too eager to get up and start DOING things. Even if that means playing Mario Brothers....