Pages

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Not an exciting day

I know it's late on Saturday and I don't have much to say but I don't want to NOT blog because I don't want to be depressed.

So, I worked all day as a weekend receptionist. Now I'm home and Mac and his friends are playing PS3 games. Ohhhhh, so exciting.

Because of the break up I can't surf at work because he can see all the places I go and report me, if he wants. Or at least me nosy in my business. The other thing that irritates me is that when I was his girlfriend he let me have on-line privileges and as soon as he dumped me, he made my privileges like everyone else so my surfing is really limited! The asshole.

He came in to see me. He stopped to say "hi" and told me he went to Best Buy with a friend. Whoopee. I said I was busy and he left. That was that. Weird. Glad it wasn't a big deal, but it was still weird.

It was really hot here today, around 100 degrees.

So, that's my Saturday in a nutshell.

I'm lame.

Maggie

No comments: