Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Day 12- Something New

Think Kit topic: Try something totally different. Take a new route to work. Make up a new recipe. Shake up your routine. What did you come up with?

I'm not a person who is afraid of change. I've experienced a fair amount of change in my life, some that's been foisted upon me and other change that I've brought on myself. I like change. I embrace change. BUT, today didn't prove to be a day where I could change much or have time to shake things up. So I did something small. I always drink Peppermint Mochas when I got to Starbucks. It's my go-to drink other than when it's blistering hot outside (then's it's an iced vanilla coffee with extra cream). 

My change for the day was to try a different Starbucks beverage. It's a small, maybe even a lame, sort of change but a change nonetheless especially since I'm a die hard Venti Peppermint Mocha fan. So... I tried a  hot chocolate chi tea. I've never had chi tea, hot or cold, chocolate or non-chocolate, so it was a change. It was like drinking a chocolate spice cookie. I'm not sure I like it. 

Sometimes something new can start out with just a coffee switcheroo- who knows what that will bring? Hopefully it will bring a new job in a new state!

Maggie


1 comment:

Curley said...

Or at least a new city.