Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Random Saturday brain ramblings

I had a great idea to blog about when I was at the grocery store but I didn't write it down and now I can't remember what I want to say. You are now stuck with rambling.

Trying to pick a movie to watch with Mac on Netflix is a pain in the butt. Mostly he wants to watch documentaries, stand up or British television. I just want to watch a movie and laugh. He's such an ass about picking a movie, unless it's in a theater, then he'll see almost anything.

I love melted cheddar cheese on an apple. Bad on weight watchers but yummy on the palette.

I'm so tired I can barely see straight. I'm going to bed shortly, while it's still daylight, which is really lame for a Saturday night.

I have an awesome date story to tell you all.

I miss Curley. I'm just sayin'. She's not mad at me or anything but I haven't seen her in forever. We all know who's still mad at me.

Europe is calling my name. I wish is would also be giving me money at the same time, but she is calling. I want to go. I need to go.

My toes are swollen today. Gee, I love summer and humidity here in the Midwest.

Mags

No comments: