Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

ITSam... is so good!

He's nice. Really, really nice. Kind. Good. Funny. Astoundingly sweet. Generous. Romantic. A gentleman. Has a good heart. Hilarious sense of humor. Gentle. Thoughtful. A good heart. Honest. Trusting. Seems trustworthy.

And he's really well liked by everyone who knows him. I have people stop me at Alcatraz to tell me what a great guy ITSam is. I have people stop me at Wal-Mart to tell me he's awesome.

And I have Mac. I think he has a future as a spy. I seriously do. Alcatraz has adults who live on the campus with their families. These adults work for Alcatraz and the facility provides them housing. If these families have kids, they go to the school where Mac goes, not the prison's school.

Mac, the little spy, has been talking to all the kids who live with their folks at Alcatraz. They all know ITSam and talk about how super he is. Mac has been hunting these kids down since I started seeing Sam, so he can talk to them. He's also gotten his friends' friends to look at Sam's Facebook page, which seems to be 'normal.' (Mac didn't look because he wanted to respect his privacy... ironic, I realize.)

Mac actually approves of Sam. It freaks Mac out because he thinks I've dated nothing but jerks, losers, and bums. And he's basically right. Until now. I think I'm doing something right here. Mac does as well.

Hey, did I mention I really like ITSam? If not, then consider it mentioned!

Maggie

4 comments:

Curley said...

I'm so happy for you. I think it's great that you have someone in your life that appricates you. Cause you're fantastic. OMG, and he even lives in the same country as you.

Wiley said...

Nice! I like!
And sounds like Mac could definitely put those networking skills to good use in the intel community. Tell him to consider it :)

Jimmie Earl said...

Isn't there a C and W song in all of this. I think so. I can even remember something about some gal who traveled all over the world looking for Mr. Right, and found him two blocks away from home. How about 5 blocks! Good luck with ITSam! Sounds like this time you might have a keeper.
JE

Mary Bergfeld said...

I'm thrilled for you and will be back to see how things are going. I hope the day treats you kindly. Blessings...Mary