Pages

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Going along swimmingly

I think we could say things with ITSam are going well. I've seen him.... oh, every day. Sometimes we just get together for an ice cream or a walk in the park. Other times we just have "dates." We've been to the movies, out to dinner a few times. We've gone to watch the sunset over the lake. We've gone for drinks, met for coffee. We've had lunch. We've been shopping- books and Best Buy.... browsing. We talk a lot. About everything. And anything.

So, um, yeah, I think things are going along nicely. He's a very nice guy. He's a real gentleman. He's kind.

He was even kind enough to pick up XRayGirl and me last night, and we were drunk. Really really drunk. He didn't mind. He was actually tickled at the way she and I giggled profusely.

We're actually going for lunch in a little bit. And tonight he's going to meet Mac for the first time. That'll be the true test. I'm not sure who's being tested at that point, but it's going to be a test.

Mags

No comments: