Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday meme because...

I could call this a migraine meme because I have a terrible headache right now. I've had it for a few days now and can't seem to get rid of it. So I'm cheating on my post today-- I know, I've cheated twice this week! Shame on me!

Thanks to Sunday Stealing... gotta keep honour among thieves.

1. The phone rings; who don't you want it to be?
bill collectors

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
yes

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
both

4. What was the last compliment that someone gave you?
"You're beautiful."

5. Do you play the lottery?
rarely

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, who would you want with you?
someone who could get me out of there

7. Do you like to ride horses?
yes

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
yes

9. What is your favorite party game?
spin the bottle

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you go for it?
no

11. When was the last time that you lied?
yesterday

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
oh yeah

13. If you have a S/O, who pursued who? If not, do you like to pursue or be pursued?
he pursued me

14. Use six words to describe yourself.
fat, sassy, smart, tired, unemployed, poor

15. Name a song that could make you cry?
I have no idea

16. Are you pleased with your education?
I want more education

17. How do you feel about gun control?
I believe in controlling guns

18. If your house was on fire, what thing would be the first thing you grabbed?
Mac

19. How often do you have a romantic weekend?
um, so far twice this month...

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
present

21. What was the last adult magazine that you have read?
What do you mean, adult? Like, not for kids? vanity fair, for example

22. What are you told about your eyes?
they're beautiful and such a deep rich looking brown...

23. How tall is just right?
well I'm 5'5" so....

24. Where is your dream house located?
on Hill Street

25. Do you have a secret fetish?
my obsession with pink and shoes isn't a secret

26. Have you tried bourbon? If yes, what type?
yes... whiskey

27. Have you ever seen a male or female stripper?
female

28. When was the last time you were at TGI Fridays?
ummmmmm like never? Oh no, wait! The weekend the last Harry Potter came out

29. When was the last time you were at Church?
Sometime around Christmas, I think

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
Northern Civilization

31. What was your favorite job?
Teaching in the Wild West

32. What condiments do you like at your BBQ?
Katsup

33. Bud is hosting Thursday Thunks this week. Will you play?
no

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?
both

35. Who was the last person that you showered with (it's okay to leave out the name)?
I can't even remember

2 comments:

Lisa said...

How fun to learn more! You have good answers!
Hugs, Lisa

Maggie said...

Thanks lisa!