Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Can you stand another meme about me?

I'm taking pictures at another wedding today, in the almost 100 degree heat, an outside wedding, that's formal, not tent, either. I hope the bride's face melts off. Okay, I really don't, but you get the idea.

Always, honour among thieves! Thanks Sunday Stealing!

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
my hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
pink... yeah, big surprise

3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Oh YES!

4. Do you plan outfits?
yup... and I usually lay my clothes out the night before

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
pretty happy, fairly relaxed, and a little sleepy

6. What's the closest thing to you that's red?
a pile of red folders

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
XRayGirl was brushing my hair and putting a veil on me, right before I was getting married.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
not so far, today, no

9. What are you craving right now?
nope

10. Do you floss?
yes, every day

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
coleslaw

12. Are you emotional?
usually hyper/ happy emotional, not the bad sort

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
i don't think so... But I counted backwards from 99. It involved bottles of beer.

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
both

15. Do you like your hair?
right now, NO!!!! In a few months when it's past the icky, weird length and grows out to something manageable and longish, then I will. Also, it has a ton of natural curl and the humidity is killing me!! My hair brings a new meaning to the "Marlo Thomas That Girl flip"!

16. Do you like yourself?
usually

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
nope

18. What are you listening to right now?
a movie, to my class breathing, and the AC running

19. Are your parents strict?
Not really, but there were rules and I had a healthy respect for my folks so I followed the rules

20. Would you go sky diving?
no way in hell

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
yes, especially with fruit

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I saw Woody Allen walking his dog and he said hi to me. I also rode in an elevator with Bill Murry a whole bunch of times and had a conversation. But no one has ever formally introduced me to anyone famous. No one's ever said, "Maggie, I'd like you to meet Johnny Depp. Mr. Depp, this is Maggie, your love slave."

No comments: