Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

If you're reading this....

then I just didn't feel like blogging yet. I did some pre-blog planning.

I had my dental surgery yesterday so Monday night I wrote this blog post and scheduled it to post. I figured if I felt like blogging, I would. If something happened to me, Curley has strict instructions to blog that... well, that something happened to me. But if I was fine but didn't want to write, then this would publish.

And since this did publish, then you can assume I am fine, but am in pain, tired, sore, out of sorts and just plain don't feel like sitting down and writing when I feel like this.

Back to regularly scheduled plans tomorrow- then I can give the bare bones details of my surgery. Very bare bones. Oh hell, all I'll probably do is kvetch and whine!

And if you have a need to read something I wrote, then visit my current book state of mind here.

The un-blog post poster,
Mags

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

feel better

Curley said...

You did just great yesterday and I know you are doing ok today cause I talked to you. I also know that you are tired and sore so just rest today and we can have your witty self back tomorrow.

Tiffanee said...

Glad to hear you are probably doing all right! I really hope all is well. Rest, relax and get better!!
HUGS!!

Lisa said...

Rest up! Hope you feel better tomorrow!
Hugs, Lisa

Wiley said...

Hooray, you're ok!
Well, apart from being tired and in pain and not a fan of blogging... but I'm a strategic thinker.
I was going to say I'm sure you'll be back to your old self in no time, but I think it will be your new and improved self, actually!

Maggie said...

Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!

Duchess of Tea said...

Shame on me Maggie darling for not being here for you when you had you horrible dental surgery. I will pray for speedy recovery for you my friend.

Love & Hugs
Duchess