Pages

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dentist drama meme

Today is the day of the big dental surgery. The wisdom teeth are coming out and some other stuff. So... I can't think straight or concentrate....... that means a meme. Thank you to Evil Pixie for this one! (Though she admitted she stole it from Stealing Sunday, so.......)

Never in my life have I been: So unsettled about my future.

The one person who can drive me nuts is: Mac. I love him more than life itself, but on the flip side, he drives me NUTS.

High school was: Horrid.

When I’m nervous I: get quiet.

The last song I listened to was: “Turn Me On" by Norah Jones

If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: Would depend where I was when I got married and the cost of travel and such!

My hair is: auburn with gray

When I was 5: Life was so simple, I don’t remember what it was like when I was 5.

Last Christmas: Was nice.

I should be..: employed with health insurance and a pension and the ability to travel...

When I look down I see: gold- Daddy-O's couch!

The happiest recent event was: relaxing on spring break.

If I were a character on 'Friends' I would be: Probably a blend of Phoebe and Rachel

By this time next year: anything could happen... let's throw caution to the wind and say I'm traveling abroad!

My current gripe is: Not enough money!

I have a hard time understanding: men

There’s this girl I know that: confuses me. She knows what it's like to successful and she knows what it's like to be a failure. Why does she want to revert back to failure? And why can't I help her see the value of her successes and hard work?

If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be: anyone who heard me shouting it from the rooftops... then my fam & then bloggerville

Take my advice: life is full of surprises and be ready for 'em!

The thing I want to buy: costs money I don't have.

If you visited the place I was born: You’ll see some lovely historic homes.

I plan to visit: A lot of places! Back to the UK first, then on to the rest of western Europe with special attention paid to Italy (can we say Venice anyone? What a wonderful place for a honeymoon or a romantic trip...), and then off to sights closer to home in the US, parts of Canada like Nova Scotia and then Whistler... and parts of Africa and I must go to New Zealand and Australia... and well, that's a start.

If you spent the night at my house: You’ll have to join the party in the attic with Mac and me!.

I’d stop my wedding if: I found my man was a lyin', cheatin', stinkin' SOB.

The world could do without: Republicans. Or 7th graders.

I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: uhhhhhh, that's so gross I can't come up with something off the top of my head. Who thought of this? Sheesh!

Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: a hamburger

Most recent thing someone else bought me: cute shoes! (Thank you Curley!)

My favorite blonde is: Charize Theron

My favorite brunette is: Johnny Depp- duh- hello!

My favorite red head is: Scarlett Johansson (she was a red head in something I saw)

My middle name is: Mae (at least it is here in blog-land)

In the morning I: Am not a morning person but with age I've gotten much more... personable, I guess.

The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: pigs. Everyone says "when pigs fly" so just once I would like to look out the window and be all, "yep, they are. Now gimme the money" or something like that.

Once, at a bar: I drank, played pool and hung out. In all honesty, I've done 2 embarrassing things in all the times I've been to bars. (I am not counting the number of times I sang karaoke badly in the 2...)

Last night I was: unable to fall asleep easily. I have waaaaaaaaay to much crap renting space in my head right now!

There’s this guy I know who: is special.

If I was an animal I’d be: a horse.

A better name for me would be: My name fits me pretty well, I'd say.

Tomorrow I am: going to the dentist.

Tonight I am: Probably going to stare at the ceiling until I fall asleep.

My birthday is: September 26

6 comments:

Tracy F. said...

Bless your heart! Good luck and feel better soon.

sam said...

Hey MM,

Hang tight. The dentist will go fine!

P

Shan said...

Glad you are finally getting this taken care of -even though it totally sucks. Praying for you today! :)

Anonymous said...

i like this will have to steal.... are you being knocked out for the dentist... I feel your pain..

hugs

TaDa

Anonymous said...

I hate dentists....

and I'd be Monica...a clean neat clutter and control freak!

but I think there's some Pheobes too....

ciao bella
creative carmelina was here!

Lisa said...

Sorry about the wisdom teeth! And I'm a Republican and it's not that bad. I honestly think all our people in Government stink and have not clue one what it is like to be a real person. It is no fun to go to the Dentist, I have a tooth that needs a crown and I hate the idea of giving up my day off to go to the dentist. But need to get it done! I enjoyed your list!
Hugs, Lisa