Pages

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Trip teaser

Your world weary traveler is home from her newest adventure and the key word is... weary. (Apparently so weary it caused me to refer to myself in third person.) Since I stayed up late, played hard, walked more than I have in 6 weeks and drove in Chicago traffic twice in 48 hours, I am tired, tired, tired... So, I promise a trip recap that involves karaoke with Farrago, my "moment" on the bus with a stranger, Farrago's moment on a bus with a stranger, the highlights, the lowlights, how I surprised Farrago not once but twice, city weirdos (other than Farrago and me), meeting men, and commentary on Farrago who is the Host with Most...

Blown in from the windy city,
Mags

2 comments:

Curley said...

Glad you made it home safe. Can't wait to hear all the stories.

Maggie said...

I'm hoping to share stories Monday night- if I can stay awake long enough to blog....