Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Bloggers Crack

Another meme that I stole from Tense Teacher, queen of all things meme-ish.

Memes... I swear these things are like blogging crack.

1. What color is your front door?
red-- and actually it's Daddy-O's front door but since I live here I'll claim it as mine.

2. Tell me about your siblings. If you are an only child, tell me whether or not you wanted siblings, older, younger etc.
I have a baby brother- Guard- who is 33. He's married to Booknut and they have the most beautiful daughter in the world, Ms K. Guard and I are as different as night and day and the opposite ends of every spectrum possible. We had the same parents but otherwise as different as can be.

3. What color/type butterfly is your favorite?
I love monarchs- orange and black.

4. Will you be celebrating Cinco De Mayo?
I plan on having some chips and salsa and a margarita.

5. Oprah — love her, hate her, or don’t care?
Mostly don't care but I think it's nice how generous she is with gifts to her audience

6. Are you worried about the spread of swine flu?
nope

7. Hard or soft pillows?
Medium feather

8. How many trees are in your neighbor’s yard?
no idea and I'm not getting up to count tho because I'm ODC like that, it will stick in my brain until I count them sometime when I'm in the driveway looking

9. What was the color of the last car you saw?
a bright yellow VW bug

10. When does your driver’s license expire?
In 7 years on my birthday

11. Look at the clock on your computer and type the numbers backwards.
803

12. When you put your pants on, what leg do you put in first?
Left

13. What are your current obsessions?
Holly Golightly/ Breakfast at Tiffany's, Beyonce song "Single Ladies", finding a job

14. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
My black clothes.

15. What’s for dinner?
usually where ever we go out to eat

16. Last thing you bought?
a coffee

17. What are you listening to?
"Single Ladies" by Beyonce

18. If you were a god/goddess who would you be?
Venus

19. Favorite holiday spots?
near the water

20. Reading right now?
the novel PS I Love You that the film was based on

21. 4 words to describe yourself.
fat, sassy, tired, sad

22. Guilty pleasure?
cinnamelts from McDonalds

23. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
Bill Engvil

24. Planning to travel to next?
Chicago the weekend after next, and a good chance that I'll go to Italy for 30 days this summer if I get a grant I applied for!!!!!

25. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
I had a good steak the other night, and a peach mango tea from Arbys or the cherry amaretto ice cream

26. When did you last get tipsy?
Probably when in Ireland and AIISam took me to play pool and drink lots of Bulmers cider

27. Care to share some wisdom?
"Love is overrated."

28. Nicest thing anyone’s ever said to you?
“You are the kind of woman men go to war over."

No comments: