1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married for 38 years until my mom died
2) Are you a vegetarian?
No- I love cow, pig, chicken and lamb -YUMMY!
3) Do you believe in Heaven?
4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Not that I’m aware of...
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
None; I usually put earrings and a watch on each morning, though
6) Favorite time of day?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Only when covered with French dressing
Do you wear makeup?
Lipstick every day and lately I've been playing with eye makeup Holly Golightly style
9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Nope but if I had the money I would have it all lifted and sucked and nipped and tucked
10) Do you color your hair?
I used to but not lately... I might start again because my gray is bothering me
11) What do you wear to bed?
Jammies or nightgowns
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
yes (And I'm a sucker for a good partner in crime... friends bail you out of jail, GOOD friends are sharing the cell)
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
15) What kind of sneakers?
low cut light weight pink and gray Sketchers
16) Do you believe in abortions?
17) What is your hair color?
Brown, with lots of red in it
18) Future child’s name?
I doubt I'll ever have any more kids but if I had a daughter she would be Isabella Grace and a boy would be Harper Finn-- and any man in my life who wanted to father these kids have to accept these names or I'm not playing. And I would love to name a son Atticus but he would get his ass beat daily so I would try not to do that to him...
19) Do you snore?
20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Great Britain and Italy and I want to go to Casablanca
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Not any more
22) If you won the lottery…
I would pay off my bills and put away $$$ for Mac's college, buy a new car, rent an apartment and GO TO EUROPE, and get more college education
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I have no idea... I don't think I could eat one food forever; steak, I guess?
26) City, beach or country?
City or beach
27) What was the last thing you touched?
28) Where did you eat last?
29) When’s the last time you cried?
Can't remember. I sniveled a tear or two when AIISam and I split but really a big boohoo? Not sure- I just don't cry much any more.
30) Do you read blogs?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
I've worn a man's shirt and a tie with a short plaid skirt and white thigh high stockings... does that count?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
33) What’s your favorite shampoo, conditioner and soap?
Bath and Body Works Body Washes, and Olive Oil Shampoo/ Conditioner by Regis
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
According to 2 past bedmates, the answer would be yes
35) Ocean or pool?
36) What’s your favorite song at the moment?
“1234" by the Plain White Tees
37) What’s your favorite color(s)?
38) Window seat or aisle?
39) Ever met anyone famous?
40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Not even close- no
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Ricki Lake or Oprah?
I can sometimes tolerate Oprah, but I really don’t like either.
43) Basketball or Football?
44) How long do your showers last?
Generally until the hot water runs out
45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Always automatic- I tried to drive a stick in high school and that didn't go so well
46) Cake or ice cream?
47) Are you self-conscious?
When in a room with "traditionally" beautiful women, or when naked
48) Have you ever drunk so much you threw up?
One time only, and never again
49) Have you ever given money to a tramp?
Yes... and the word "tramp" is sort of offensive, I think
50) Have you been in love?
Yes, I think
51) Where do you wish you were?
Europe- and I want to clarify. I wish I were in Europe, but not, necessarily with AIISam. Just somewhere else on the Continent.
52) Are you wearing socks?
53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
54) Can you tango?
I need a few more lessons and I'll have it down
55) Last gift you received?
clothes from Daddy-O
56) Last sport you played?
I stood in the outfield for one 1/2 of an inning in a co-ed softball game about 10 years ago. No ball came to me. I think I held a glove. Does this count?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
shoes and Starbucks
58) Where do you live?
59) Where were you born?
60) Last wedding attended?
I don't do weddings so I have no clue. I know it's been at least... 5 years and probably more. I honestly cannot remember the last wedding I was at. I'm befuddled and vexed by this question!
61) Favorite drink(s)?
Pepsi and booze
62) What’d you do last weekend?
Went to a movie, cleaned the garage in preparation for the world's largest rummage sale
63) Most hated food(s)?
cauliflower and spinach
64) What’s your least favorite chore?
all of them
65) Can you sing?
66) Last person you instant messaged?
One of the Sam's
67) Last place you went on holiday?
Ireland and Italy (but I'm in Chicago today if that counts!)
69) Current Crush?
John Cusack or Johnny Depp- always and forever. I mean, please!