Pages

Friday, January 23, 2009

Weird Questions for a meme

If you got trapped in an elevator with someone, who would you want it to be?
Johnny Depp

What is your favorite cereal?
This varies because I do in waves- Frost Mini Wheats are a favorite but so is Count Chocula

Do you own any cowboy boots?
yes- mine are pink

What is something you would never do in public?
Have sex

Have you ever had really strange dreams?
Just recently, actually...

Name a friend or loved one who has passed away.
my mom

What’s your earliest memory?
Coming home with my granparents from visiting my great grandmother- and when i got home we were living in a new house

Have you ever broken a bone before, and if so, how?
Yes, my foot, in HS PE class... see here for the details

Have you ever stepped in dog poo?
yes (what sort of question is this???)

Ever bitten your toenails?
nope

Who is your all time hero?
I think Princess Di

What colors do you think mix well?
Pink and Pink, pink and black

What did you eat recently?
Cup of coffee

What was your favorite cartoon movie as a child?
Mary Poppins (it counts right? Because of all the animation within?)

What’s your favorite movie now?
Love Actually

Do you paint your toenails?
In the summer

Is your computer a fast and awesome computer?
I think so

What do you do, or want to do for a living?
not a clue

If one of your long lost exes called you and asked for you back, would you take them back?
Depends which one.... prolly not, though

Have you ever been a heart-breaker?
nope

What’s your favorite instrument?
piano

What is a country you want to visit badly before you die?
Ireland

Have you made a bucket list?
yes

What things in history amuse you the most?
I like the pop culture stuff in history...

Have you ever eaten lipstick?
No

What are 3 accessories you have to be equipped with when you go out?
purse, chapstick and keys

Have you ever licked a window before?
No… (what sort of question is this???)

If someone dared you to run across a busy street for 1 thousand dollars, would you?
Maybe

Would you kill someone for 9 million dollars?
Maybe

Who is your worst enemy right now and why?
I have no idea....

Have you ever been in a physical fight with anyone before?
Not that I recall

What brand of cell phone do you have, and which service provider?
Blackberry Curve, Verizon

Do you wear slippers or socks?
Sometimes both if it’s really cold

Do your feet stink?
Only if I wear a pair of my oldest shoes

Have you ever picked your butt in public?
Um, this is a really weird question, but probably?

What is the strangest pet you’ve ever owned?
I had a hamster once

Do you love life or hate it?
Most of the time, I love it.

Who is the hottest person in the entire universe, in your opinion?
Johnny Depp

What do you do every night before bed?
go pee


I realize that I've wussed out and have posted a meme on a Friday two weeks in a row. Well, I have a good reason- I'm sort of in... Pittsburgh. Yeah, PA. I'll explain why on Monday.

remembering it's all about MEMEMEMEME,

Maggie

No comments: