Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

TMI-The " Would you rather..." Edition

1. Would you rather be stranded on an island alone or with someone you dislike/don't get along with? I think I would be freaking out so much on an island alone that I would even take along someone I don't like. I can always go to the other side of the island if it's too unbearable. Since I have no camping abilities or outdoor knowledge, I would like another human around.

2. Would you rather accidentally walk in on your parents having sex or have them walk in on you? Since my mother is dead, that would be super creepy for me to walk in on them... so I guess I'll go with them walk in on me (Though both of these options are gross!)

3. Would you rather be snapped by paparazzi during a nipple slip or while exiting a car with out any underwear? (guys, consider similar circumstances) Nipple slip. You just can't live down the no panties thing... (Brittany, Sharon anyone?)

4. Would you rather not have sex for two years or not be able to use the Internet for two years? No sex for 2 years. Been there, done that and could do it again.

5. Would you rather find true love or 1 million dollars? A million dollars, easy. I've had true love- show me the money! I've never had a million bucks before.

See where TMI all began...

Kissing and telling,
Maggie

No comments: