Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Girlfriend fun

This weekend was so nice because I had a chance to spend time with some girlfriends! Yay me! Beautiful weather, beautiful friends, relaxation--- it was wonderful!

Saturday Curley, Daddy-O, and I went hobby shopping. We just lounged around Hobby Lobby and Joann Fabrics for a few hours, looking at everything and finding about a million ways to spend money we don't have. We laughed and talked and just had a good old time. We even ate lunch at the biggest Asian Buffet style restaurant I've ever seen! I had 2 visits to Starbucks. It was a glorious and super relaxing day filled with lots of giggles and fun.

Today was a good day, too, XRayGirl and I hit Starbucks and then had pedicures. We got all caught up with each other and laughed a lot. We also hit the Bath and Body Works and smelled all the new scents (I just LOVE the new candle called Flower Shop- it's my very favorite!) and we bought some clothes for her little 5 year old niece. It was so much fun!

I'm blessed to be able to have so many good friends!

Mags

1 comment:

Curley said...

I had so much fun. We shouldn't wait so long to do it again. Love ya.