Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Random post that might not be worth reading

Tonight is the last night, in the next 35 minutes (I think) to vote for my blog for one of the top 25 of 2010. You can go to the Blog Guidebook and vote for me, if you want. This is round 2. If I get enough votes to go on, I'll be begging again next week for me.

I knit a hat for a boy here at Alcatraz. Mac saw it and took it and claimed it as his. Even though I've offered to make him one and he repeatedly says he doesn't want one. So I go and make this kid one and suddenly Mac has to HAVE one. Teenage sons are a pain in the...

Why in the world would a grown adult man with on probation, who had served time in prison on drug charges, who is now out and free, shop lift a $4.99 flashlight from Best Buy? Because he's stupid, if my best guess.

I know I haven't talked about my new job, but I will. It's just been so crazy lately. I've been using stuff I've saved in my blogging archives because I've been so busy and haven't felt much like writing, only because I'm so tired. When the muse strikes, I'm not where I can actually "write" anything. I've been working all three of my jobs, plus hanging with family and friends and am just tired.

Speaking of jobs and being tired, I am exhausted right now. So this feeble post is all your get from me today. I know, so very weak. But if it makes you feel better, I'm actually working in my weekend secretary position right this second, after a full day of work at the library. So I am tired. And, apparently I'm whiny and not very creative. I am not kidding you. I'm sitting here trying to remembered what I've blogged this week. I need to go back and look at it because I have 4 things I was going to write about but I can't remember if I REALLY wrote them or if I've thought about it so much that I THOUGHT I did it. I am so tired. Even worse, I actually thought I had already blogged today. Imagine my surprise when I looked at little while ago and saw no post. And then when I looked to see if I had anything scheduled and there was nothing. I think I might need a day off.

So, I leave you with this Christmas joke:

What do sheep say to each other at Christmastime?

Merry Christmas to ewe!

Bwahahahahahahaha,
Maggie

1 comment:

Curley said...

Just be careful when going home after work tonight. You are more than welcome to run away to my house tomorrow and sleep away the day. But.... you have to give me your cell phone or turn it off and not answer any missed messages or texts when you wake up. Cause I know someome, somewhere will want you to go somewhere with them. Including me, but I will refrain.