Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Day 9- Someone you didn't want to let go but just drifted

The 30 days of truth continue...

I've wracked my brain to come up with a person and I can't think of anyone who stands out.

I had an ex boyfriend that I stayed in contact with (yeah, you're probably asking which one I'm talking about) who needed a kidney transplant. We lost touch a few years ago (about 4 now?) and I think it was because he was so sick he was losing touch with lots of his friends.

Then I found out through a mutual friend he did get a kidney and was alive and kicking and somewhere. I have no other news of him. I had an old cell phone number of his that I've called a few times and it's still his voice on the voice mail recording but he's never called back.

He was a nice guy but had lots of issues and I couldn't help him or save him. He didn't want help at the time. But I do miss him because he was so funny, hilarious. He was handsome. He had a great voice- I loved to hear him sing. His voice was sexy and he was good in bed. He had a brilliant mind. I guess that sounds sort of like a eulogy and I don't mean it to be but since I've lost contact with him over 4 years ago, it sort of is like a death- the death of a friendship.

I moved to the Wild West and he was here. He lost his job when he got really sick so he lost his Internet. The time change screwed with out phone calls and one day led to a week to a month and then suddenly *poof* the friendship was gone.

There you have it. I still miss him.

Mags

No comments: