Pages

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today is my birthday

Happy birthday to me,

Happy birthday to me,

Happy birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeee,

Happy birthday to me!

I have no idea what I'm going to do with my day. I'm 39 years old today. OMG, 39. Yeah, I know there are some of you who WISH you could be 39 again. Whatever.

I could be all depressed and whiny about life because I'm 39 and... well, you guys read here, so you know. And Yes, I realize, it could be worse.

Yes, age is a state of mind and all that freakin' blah blah blah...

So, I'm 39 and I have no idea what I want to do today. I feel like as an adult it shouldn't be any big deal. It's just a birthday and everyone has them. But, still.

I do know that right now, I'm going to take a shower and get dressed and then read a book and drink more coffee. That's my big birthday plan. For now.

I hope you all have a great day! (Yesterday was the first day of fall, right? I certainly hope that means the temperature will no longer be climbing into the 90s like it did on Thursday!) S0 enjoy your day- I will!

Mags

12 comments:

Shan said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! It sounds like you are enjoying some nice rest time and princess pampering galore.
I think 39 was one of my better years if I recall. It's a good time of wisdom and youth combined.
Enjoy! xx

Curley said...

Happy Birthday! I have a pink birthday sack here for you. You just have to come get it.

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Happy Birthday! Yes, it's just a bd but a great "excuse" to pamper yourself! Enjoy!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Candi said...

Happy Birthday! Just be good to yourself and I hope it was a good day! hugz:)

Anonymous said...

Maggie,

happy birthday to you...!

happy birthday to you...

happy birthday dear maggie...

happy birthday to you... :)

Life is a spiritual journey, and age is filled with more opportunities for increasing in wisdom, and I hope you enjoy your day today, and I also hope you do what you want to do, rather than do what ought to be done...LOL

xooxxooxxo

angel81 said...

Hope you have a wonderful day!!! You're never too old to celebrate the day you were born!!

Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday to you! Do something really fun or crazy-you don't even have to leave the house if you don't want, but to grab a girlfriend would be fun-just take off in the car and make it a day to remember! Hope you have a great one!

Bragger said...

Have a happy, happy, happy birthday. Do absolutely nothing, because you've earned it. Unless you want to, because you've earned that too.

Gulo said...

Happy Birthday! Hope it was grand.

Maggie said...

Thank you so much, everyone! I appreciate all your well wishes!!!

Wiley said...

Hooray!! Happy birthday! Have a great day and make sure you are thoroughly spoilt.

Anonymous said...

OMG(osh) hope it was the best....

warm hugs your way...

TaDa