Pages

Sunday, September 19, 2010

A stolen Sunday meme actually on Sunday

1. At what time of your life were you happiest and why?
I think when I lived in Northern Civilization because I loved my job, my house and my friends and everything just seemed to mesh.

2. Where and when did you meet the love of your life?
In college

3. Favourite item of clothing ever or most treasured possession?
I have this ripped and torn and stained sweatshirt that's about 4 sizes to big and I love it

4. Must-have makeup or beauty item?
lipstick

5. What do you think is your worst vice or fault .. honestly?
food and the large amounts of it I consume

6. Would you tell your friend, if you knew her husband/wife was cheating on her/him?
I'm not sure...

7. What ambitions, wishes or desires, for your life, do you still hold close to your heart?
I don't think I have many. I would love to be a writer but what blogger doesn't say that? I'm a walking, talking cliche. I think I would also love to live in Europe for awhile

8. Where do you see yourself five years from now?
I don't think that far in advance

9. If you had the choice of any talent with the penalty that you would lose a talent in exchange, what would you want to gain, and what would you be willing to loose?
The thing is I don't think I have many talents so I'm not sure what I have that I could lose that's a talent. I'd love to be able to sing with perfect pitch.

10. Name three things that you do want completed in your life before retiring?
a- save money to retire
b- live in Europe
c- pay my bills all off

11. Of all of the people out there who would have been your fantasy date? Date, not romance...
Johnny Depp

12. Google put another spell on you, you have just changed genders for 48 hours... what are you going to do with your 2 days?
Bar hop

13. If you owned your own island, and got to make it your own country, what would you call it? And why?
Sparkle-land because I like things that sparkle

14. If you rubbed the lamp and got 3 wishes, what would they be?
a- unlimited money
b- world peace
c- happiness for my family

15. What is your earliest memory of puberty?
going to see movies with my friends

16. If you got banished to your Island alone and could only bring 5 things, what would they be?
a. unlimited supplies of books
b. an ipod with a never ending energy source
c- indoor plumbing and a life time supply of TP
d- air conditioning
e= Internet

Thanks to Sunday Stealing for this meme. And I can't believe I actually did this on a Sunday, too.

6 comments:

Evil Pixie said...

I'm stealing this from you. :)

Maggie said...

Evil P- steal away my evil friend, steal away

Stacy said...

I never even thought of indoor plumbing and toilet paper....I so want that on my island, too!

Hope you're enjoying your Sunday!

Curley said...

Sparkle-land. I like that.

Anonymous said...

i love it.. sparkle land

Maggie said...

Ace- I'm so not into nature. I was going to add an indoor pool, a house and staff but then I thought I would sound like a sissy. ;)

And Ace, thanks for commenting!

Curley- I officially hereby invite you to come to Sparkle-land with me!

TaDa- thanks! i sorta thought it sounded fun... Sparkle-land