1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
George W Bush and anyone who worked for him, CanadianSam because he is one of two grudges I hold, Spermdonor because I hate sharing Mac, The Bitch from the Wild West just because I hate having her out in the world and she is one for 2 grudges I hold, and... well, I think that's enough for now. (Apparently I feel feisty this evening!)
2. How do you flush the toilet in public?
With a piece of toilet paper which I throw in as it spins away
3. Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
4. Do you have a crush on someone?
5. Name one thing you worry about running out of.
6. What famous person do you (or other people) think you resemble?
No one has told me I resemble anyone for a very long time (my great uncle told me I looked like the girl who played Samantha on the old tv show Gimme a Break when I was a teenager and about 5 years ago people told me I looked like Lisa Loeb)
7. What is your favourite pizza topping?
8. Do you crack your knuckles?
I hate to admit it but I do; probably doesn't help the arthritis any either, I know
9. What song do you hate the most?
anything that's country or sounds the least bit twangy
10. Did just mentioning that song make it get stuck in your head?
since I didn't list a song, then nope
11. What are your super powers?
I have mommy hearing- I can hear students or Mac muttering or whispering. Freaks him and students out.
12. Peppermint or spearmint?
13. Where are your car keys?
in my purse
14. Last song you listened to?
“I'm yours" by Jason Mraz
15. What’s your most annoying habit?
16. Where did you last go on vacation?
Ireland and Italy (or a long weekend in Chicago)
17. What is your best physical feature?
18. Which CD is closest to you right now?
None — they’re all in my car or in a box in my room
19. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator?
jam/ jelly, mustard and something with mold on it
20. What superstition do you believe/practice?
tossing spilled salt
21. What colour are your bed sheets?
the ones I have on right now are red, blue and yellow plaid (I think)
22. Would you rather be a fish or a bird?
A fish — I love the water.
23. Last thing you broke?
honestly I can't remember, which worries me and now that I'm thinking about it it probably means I'll break something soon...
24. What are you having to eat tonight?
I had a steak sandwich and bacon and cheese french fries
25. What colour shirt are you wearing?
26. If you could be doing anything else today, what would you rather be doing?
I was pretty damn pleased with my perfect day!
27. Do security cameras make you nervous?
28. If you wrote a book about your life, what would the title be?
"Fat and sassy: the life of a girl plagued with wanderlust who won't shut up or stop eating donuts"
29. Last time you went to a cemetery?
maybe a week ago. Daddy-O and I drive though on occasion and check on mom
30. Last concert you went to?
Green Day in Chicago earlier this summer
31. Favourite musician(s)/bands you’ve seen in concert?
Green Day, John Mellencamp, and Bon Jovi (they're a guilty pleasure of mine!)
32. Next concert you’re planning to attend?
Stomp! (wait, does that count as a concert or more like theater?)
33. Do you talk to yourself?
34. Have you ever adopted or purchased a pet?
in the past, yes, and it's never been successful (for me or the pet)
35. Have you ever been present when an animal is being born?